November 17, 2008

Updated info

I was reminded that I have not posted my address in quite a while. I’m hope there are tons of people out there wanting to donate and don’t know where to send the money. Please make the check to me and send it to:

Conrad Knab
2525 Main St. #410
Kansas City, MO. 64108

I will make sure Tin gets the money and keep track of when and where your well is built. If you would like to send a smaller donation that’s great or if you can get a group of people to donate a total of $250, we can place the name of a town or group of people on the sign. This would really be a great gift to the people of Cambodia. Wouldn’t you like a picture of a family that you have provided clean water for and a sign showing “Merry Christmas from the Wilson Family”? Or anything other caption you would like posted. This is such a positive thing that we can do for a small amount in the big scheme of things.


As always, if you want to be removed from my email list, just let me know.

Thanks for all your help.

No comments: