September 2, 2007

Cambodian Wells








My name is Conrad and after a trip in January 2007, My wife, Nancy and I saw the tremendous need for fresh water for the people of Cambodia. We have sent $200 on two separate times to build two wells. These wells are for single families as you can see in the pictures. I would like to raise $1400 for a well for a village. Our tour guide while we were there is my partner in this endeavor. His name is Theap Bunthin. His story of surviving the Pol Pot era is worthy of a book or movie by itself. Nancy and I are returning to Cambodia Febuary of 2008. In my next post I will try to figure out how to raise the money for the village well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with this. What a good cause to work toward. You can really make a difference in people's lives.